The aim of these policies and procedures is to provide a safe environment for children, young people and vulnerable adults who come into contact with the Order of Malta Australia and to give confidence to volunteers, to allow healthy and supportive relationships to flourish without fear.
These policies and procedures apply to Trustees, volunteers and other support staff who may not necessarily be involved in service delivery directly. They apply to all Order of Malta Australia activities, regardless of location, and are therefore applicable to Order of Malta Australia activities taking place in Australia and overseas.
• Safeguarding Children, Young People and Vulnerable Adults Policy
• Code of Conduct
• Safeguarding policy guidelines
• Statement to be Signed by all AASMOM Personnel and other Stakeholders
• Consent Form for Use of Photographs of and Materials Produced by Children & Vulnerable Adults
• Photographer-Videographer Release Form
• Safeguarding Children and Vulnerable Adults Reporting Form for Suspected Abuse